Reinventing their work days with brain-based and science-backed tools to improve their time at work with support from the Inventium crew.
Inventium were asked to help reinvent Kingston Reid employees’ workdays to continue fulfilling their objective of being a great place to work, not just a place where work gets done.
What we did for Kingston Reid
- The entire firm, including partners, lawyers and support team members underwent the Workday Reinvention Program in one of two cohorts in 2022
- Each week, team members learned brain-based and science-backed tools to work more efficiently, structure their days optimally, tune out digital distractions, and manage their energy levels
- 24/7 support was provided by the Inventium team for questions that arose during the program
Over two programs, Kingston Reid experience statistically significant improvements in the following areas:
- Self-reported productivity increased by 6%
- Productive working hours increased by 32%, leading to 180 additional productive working hours annually per person
- Job satisfaction increased by 14%
- Energy levels increased by 21%
- Stress levels reduced by 11%