If you’ve been tasked with running a virtual ideation session then you’ve come to the right place! As if running an effective brainstorming session wasn’t already hard enough in the pre-pandemic world. Re-hashing the same ideas over and over again, the same people contributing their ideas each time, the cynics up the back of the room saying “we already tried that”, and then being left with a mountain of post-it notes to make sense of.
If that wasn’t challenging enough, we’re now being forced to run these sessions virtually and are faced with a whole bucket of new challenges! But ‘the show must go on’ as they say, as innovation has never been more critical than right now.
We’ve created this toolkit to equip you with everything you need to turbocharge your next virtual ideation and generate some ripper ideas.
The kit includes:
1. A recording of our recent and hugely popular webinar: ‘How to turbo-charge your virtual ideation sessions’, hosted by our very awesome Head of Consulting, Zoe Aitken.
2. A summary of the key strategies described in the webinar.
3. A toolkit card outlining a range of ideation tools and techniques to ensure you’re generating the most creative and diverse ideas possible in your session.
4. A facilitator check-list to make sure that you’re fostering creativity, diversity and collaboration.
5. A sample agenda for your virtual ideation session.
6. A ‘Newsflash’ template for capturing the team’s ideas.
You will learn:
- Tips and tricks to engage your audience virtually;
- A range of ‘virtual ideation’ tools and techniques to generate creative and diverse ideas to your challenges, and which dramatically increase the output of your session;
- Guidelines around how and when to structure your virtual ideation sessions;
- Tips on how to best prepare for your virtual ideation sessions.
Best of all, it’s all electronic, so you can download it instantly and get started straight away!